Display resolution is the physical number of columns and rows of pixels creating the display (e.g., 1920×1200), that constitute plasma display panels (PDPs), liquid crystal displays (LCDs), or similar technologies.
1. Go to Home Page > Channels.
2. Click the Edit icon for the proper video channel to change its resolution.
3. In the drop-down menu Resolution Mode select the proper resolution for your monitor or TV.
Note: All the supported by your RPN Player resolutions are displayed in the drop-down list. But the resolutions supported by your monitor and RPN Player may differ. For LCD displays it is recommended to set the native resolution to prevent the image distortions.
4. If the wrong resolution was selected from the list, the RPN Player would change it for the maximal supported resolution.
Note: When the channel resolution is not supported - the following message will be displayed.
If your TV or monitor has some non-standard resolution, that is not available in the list of the resolutions - you can create a resolution suitable for your display.
1. Go to System > Setup > Local Settings > Video.
2. Click the Add New Resolution icon.
3. Define the values of a new resolution and select the proper aspect ratio.
4. Click Save.