Layout is a special form of display division. It enables to display various types of content on one display. User can choose from the set of layouts the proper one with the definite number of frames. For each frame the separate sequence can be assigned for playback.
1. Go to Home Page > Channels.
2. Click the Edit icon for the proper video channel to change its layout.
3. Select the proper layout type from the given ones.
Note: You can limit the number of the displayed layouts by selecting the necessary number of frames in the drop down list.
4. Assign the frame(s) from the old layout to the frames of a new layout.
5. Click Assign Frames icon to confirm your choice.
6. Click Save.