If you have RPN 2213 or RPN 2215 player, ensure that the screen's cable is not plugged in to USB 3.0 ports. Replug your screen in to USB 2.0 port to get it working properly. Two USB 3.0 ports on RPN 2213 and RPN 2215 are located at the bottom leftmost part of the appliance's backside.
2. Ensure that the multi-touch screen is powered on.
3. Ensure that the appliance is configured for work with a multi-touch screen and the appropriate video channel operates in multi-touch mode.
4. Reboot the appliance and check the screen operability.
5. Connect the multi-touch screen to the computer with Windows to check the operability of your screen.
6. Contact the support team.