RPN Players is a high-technology device that has its own operating requirements that defines the environmental conditions for the long and stable operation of the unit.
- Do not use this product near water.
- Do not place and install this product on an unstable surface. If the product falls down, its peripherals can be seriously damaged.
- Slots and openings are provided for ventilation to ensure reliable operation of the product and to protect it from overheating. These openings must not be blocked or covered by any material that prevents good air circulation. RPN player should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register, or in a built-in installation unless proper ventilation is provided. The appliance overheating causes performance downgrade and unstable work of the device components (SSD drive, graphics accelerator and processor).
- Never push objects of any kind into RPN player through cabinet slots as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could cause a fire or electric shock.
- Never spill liquid of any kind onto or into the product.
- To avoid damage of internal components,do not place your appliance on a vibrating surface.
- The bottom surface, areas around ventilation openings and AC adapter may get hot. To avoid burning injury, ensure they do not come in contact with your skin or body.
- Your device and its accessories may contain small parts. Keep them out of the reach of small children.