The varying reports process data received from the contextual sensor controllers and other devices, to enable comparison of information between different areas.
[Ei] Nodes can generate reports of the following types:
- Comparative Areas Reports Display detailed information about events detected by sensors that occurred in specific areas.
- Comparative Products Reports Display detailed information about events that were detected by sensors related to sepcific products.
- Comparative Total Traffic Reports Display detailed information about motion detected by sensors throughout the facility.
- Door Kit Traffic Reports Displays detailed information about traffic detected by narrow, wide or revolving door traffic kits.
- Conversion Reports Displays events crossing two zones.
- Proof of Play Displays detailed information about times and duration of product content playback on specific channels and frames;
- Employee Presentation Activity Displays detailed information about the number of times the employees changed the state of the Node from the Default to Employee state (i.e. logged in/out)