This news post provides supplemental information about [Ei] OS™ release 4.0.1.p.1.
This section describes major enhancements and features in the [Ei] OS™ 4.0.1.p.1 release.
The new release of [Ei] OS™ has received support for configuration of the rotation angle for touch screens connected to [Ei] Node. You can adjust the appropriate image orientation when using the touch screen panels.
The new release of [Ei] OS™ has introduced an option to configure the rotation angle for the outputted video stream from USB Camera. You can adjust the orientation of the image from the USB Camera to your needs.
This section outlines new [Ei] Platform capabilities and enhancement in [Ei] OS 4.0.1.p.1.
The new release of [Ei] OS™ has introduced a series of updates for USB Camera, as follows:
- Changed the title 'S/N' to 'Product ID' for USB Cameras.
- Entry of the login and password for the outputted video stream from USB Camera.
This section outlines all reliability and stability improvements delivered with the [Ei] OS 4.0.1 release.
Added reliability updates into the UBS Camera operation, such as:
- Fixed the problem with fetching the camera resolution from PATHPARTNER 5MP-OV-1.
- Fixed the problem with showing the unsupported sensor types for USB Camera on the basis of PATHPARTNER 5MP-OV-1.
- Fixed the problem with showing the incomplete list of image resolutions for USB Camera on the basis of PATHPARTNER 5MP-OV-1.
- Fixed the problem with the browser becoming unresponsive after registration of a USB or network camera on [Ei] Node.
Added reliability updates into the Queue Management System, such as:
- Fixed the problem with returning customers to the queue after disabling the corresponding option when the teller was not able to continue work in Queue Management System.
- Fixed the problem with the incorrect positioning of options and UI elements on the Queue Management (Configuration) tab.
Added reliability updates into the Playback System, such as:
- Fixed the problem with the persistent display of the PiP frame after completion of the playback of scheduled content within this PiP frame.
- Fixed the problem with operation of the touch screen on the two-channel player models when the touch screen was applied to both video channels.
[Ei] OS 4.0.1.p.1 is compatible with the following models of [Ei] Nodes:
- Unity OH22D
- Dell XPS 27
- Alienware Alpha R2
This section describes known issues and incompatibilities found in the [Ei] OS™ 4.0.1.p.1 release.
[Ei] OS™ releases within the same branch can be automatically updated to the version 4.0.1.p.1. The previous release of [Ei] OS™ cannot be automatically upgraded to this version and require manual reconfiguration with Evogence Professional Services and Support
No critical bugs have been identified.
The list of known issues include the following:
- No capability to configure the extender connected to [Ei] Controller (Auxiliary) [AS-16234].
- Showing the registered Contextual Sensor Controller as unplugged after its registration of [Ei] Node™ [AS-16417].
- The Control Panel applications are not properly displayed when the PiP frame mode is applied [AS-16475].
- Sensors plugged into the extended connected to [Ei] Controller (Auxiliary) are shown as disconnected [AS-16368].